Join us Tuesday, June 13th, in New Orleans, LA for our annual B21 Lunch Panel at the SBC Annual Meeting! This event will begin at the conclusion of the morning session and end prior to the start of the afternoon session (tentatively 12PM – 2PM). This year’s panel will be held at the Sugar Mill directly across from the Convention Center. Admission will include several free books plus a lunch provided by Chick-fil-a. Please watch this brief video featuring B21’s Nate Akin for more details about our panel. Registration info via Eventbrite is listed below.
- $25 Early Bird – Expires May 16th at 11:59PM
- $35 General Admission
- Spots are limited so register soon!
For this year’s panel, we will discuss the most pressing topics in the SBC, such as:
- Guidepost and continued response to sexual abuse
- SBC cooperation, confessionalism, and complementarianism
- Resolutions, motions, and SBC Elections
- And more…
At present, our panelists include:
- Danny Akin, President of Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary
- Albert Mohler, President of The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary
- Juan Sanchez, Pastor of High Pointe Baptist, TGC Board Member
- Jarrett Stephens, Pastor of Champion Forest Baptist Church, Member of SBC Sexual Abuse Task Force
- Discussion led by B21’s Nate Akin
- At least 1 more panelists to be announced in the days ahead