Part one of this interview is available here.
In part two, J.D. talks about church planting nationally and internationally, church revitalization, multi-site, small groups, challenges facing the SBC, and more.[podcast]http://www.baptisttwentyone.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/JD-Greear2.mp3[/podcast]
Note: This interview came pre-convention
- The Summit plants nationally and internationally, are there any differences in your process for planting nationally and also internationally?
- What advice would you give to those who are wrestling with either church planting or attempting church revitalization?
- What process do you all go through in important decisions at Summit, such as going to multi-site?
- What did you think of the 9marks Journal on Multi-Site Churches?
- What are the strengths of small group model as opposed to traditional Sunday School?
- What will the challenges be for the Evangelical World and the Southern Baptist Convention in the 21st century?
- At what point would your church decide you would no longer give to the North Carolina Baptist Convention or the Southern Baptist Convention?