Timothy+Barnabas Institute is a new coaching resource for pastors. Join cohorts of other ministers to be mentored by more-experienced pastors as you navigate life in ministry.
The two-year training includes:
- Four in-person conferences at NAMB headquarters in Alpharetta
- Monthly conference calls with your coach
- Books, articles and resources to work through in between meetings
There are two tracks—one for pastors 45 and under and one for those over 45.
A deposit of $500 covers all sessions and lodging. Deposits will be refunded to all participants who have perfect attendance and complete the Institute, and scholarships are available.
- January 21-23, 2020
- September 1-3, 2020
- January 19-21, 2021
- August 31-September 2, 2021
At each conference, keynote speakers will set up topics, and then the pastors will break off with their coaches to apply them to their context.
- The pastor’s personal relationship with Jesus
- Marriage and family life of the pastor
- Pastor as personal evangelist
- Finishing strong
- Leading change
- Strategic planning
- Organizational leadership
- Evangelistic preaching
- Developing systems
- Dealing with conflict and disappointment
- Developing an evangelistic culture in your church
- Discipleship pathways
- And more
Coaches and speakers
- Johnny Hunt
- Vance Pitman
- Jimmy Scroggins
- Bryant Wright
- HB Charles
- And more
- Learn more and sign up today!
The Timothy+Barnabas Institute is separate from, but complementary to, Timothy+Barnabas Retreats.